jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit/SQL query
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:57:12 GMT
Thanks for the hints, Shaun.  I'll take another look at the spec.

My repository has the following structure:

/sites
/sites/mySite
/sites/mySite/rootFolder
/sites/mySite/rootFolder/folder1
/sites/mySite/rootFolder/folder1/file1

etc.

where rootFolder is the root of a folder structure for storing files in
the repository, separated by site.

My goal is search for files within one site but not another, e.g. SELECT
* FROM my:type WHERE (site = 'mySite').  Using something like what
you've described should be quite helpful.

Thanks again,

-Brian

provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html