jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar Gräbner <d.graeb...@berlinger.cc>
Subject SimpleWebdavServlet: problems with LOCK and UNLOCK
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:17:49 GMT
hi

I'm editing rtf documents via Word and the SimpleWebdavServlet. The data
is kept in an Oracle instance. Everything works fine except you shut
down the server while a user is editing a document. The lock the user
has on the node isn't released - so after a restart of the server the
document can't be modified anymore.

Usually the session should unlock the node when released. I think [
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-441?page=all ] deals with the
same problem and is fixed in the latest version 2.2.2. I tried it with
the latter but the problem still exists.

any idea

thx

Dietmar