jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: How to write standalone WebDav client
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:20:06 GMT
hi gabriele

> Is it possible to use *WebDAV* as a wireformat between the *client* and
> the server in a model 3 setup?

apart from 'Workspace.clone' which - as far as i know - has
not correspondence within the webDAV RFCs, mapping of most
JCR calls to webDAV is straight foreward.

> There is any documentation about writing standalone WebDav clients?

not that i would know of

> How can I use Jackrabbit WebDAV Library, to build a client?

within jackrabbit-webdav\src\main\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\webdav\client
there are a couple of dav specific extensions to the apache httpclient.

regards
angela