jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with session.move
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:17:52 GMT
I am using session.move() for renaming nodes.  This is the problem I face.
I have a node at this path: /CONTENT/ENTITIES/ABC [1]
Note: The [1] is not the index of the node, but the actual node name.  That
is, I escape the box brackets and import the XML file, and the node gets
created.  The node name in the XML file would be this -
ABC_x0020__x005B_1_x005D_

Now, I want to move this node from its existing path to a new path:
/CONTENT/ERRENTITIES/ABC [1]

How do I do it?

If I give the escaped node name in the session.move parameters, I get a
PathNotFound exception.  If I give the path as it is, I get an
"/CONTENT/ENTITIES/ABC [1]: invalid path " exception.

What is the solution to this?

Thanks in advance,
Sridhar