jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject DerbyPersistence Error
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:51:26 GMT
I had posted earlier on my problem when I tried importing a huge file (25000
records, 16MB XML file).  The log file used to shoot up to 4GB in size,
while the workspace folder used to become 8GB in size.  I managed to find
out what were the error messages that were being popped into the status log
file, right after I do the session.save().  They are these:

33406033 [main] ERROR
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager -
failed to write node references: debd7319-5b6a-494c-8686-31cbafdbc497
ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink BLOB
'XX-RESOLVE-XX' to length 1048576.
    at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLBinary.checkHostVariable(Unknown
Source)

33424034 [main] ERROR
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager -
failed to write property state: 733a8ba0-75e6-4390-8613-b10726cd5e75/{
http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}uuid
ERROR 23505: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a
duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index
identified by 'DEMOFULL_PROP_IDX' defined on 'DEMOFULL_PROP'.
    at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)

33424034 [main] ERROR
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager -
failed to write property state: 733a8ba0-75e6-4390-8613-b10726cd5e75/{
http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}uuid
ERROR 23505: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a
duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index
identified by 'DEMOFULL_PROP_IDX' defined on 'DEMOFULL_PROP'.

Any pointers on how to fix this? Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Sridhar