jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem when importing huge files
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 07:17:00 GMT
I have 25000 thousand records in a file.  I tried importing 5000 in one
shot, it happened quickly.  The same case for 10000 and 15000.  So I thought
there wouldn't be a problem, and I attempted to import the 25000 in one go.
The importXML command is executed properly (I got this from the log), but
the session.save() seems to go on forever.  After a few hours, the file to
which I am redirected the import output, becomes 4gb in size!!!  I checked
the workspace folder, and saw that the size of this was also around the same
(3.9gb).

Any idea what could be the cause of this problem?

Thanks,
Sridhar