jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Search Filters Config Lost in Unit Test
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:27:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a Junit batch test and when the tests are started, the repository is created.
 The search index however is not returning results as expected.  I looked at the repository's
home directory that is generated and the workspace.xml file created there does not contain
the search filters configuration parameter set in my original configuration file.  When I
manually place the configuration in the file, it works fine.  Is this a known bug or is there
someway to automate this?  I am using jackrabbit 1.2.3 with Java 5 and Spring 2.0.2

Thanks,
Julian

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.