jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Miguel Duarte" <est-b-dua...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Jackrabbit in JBoss...
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:18:49 GMT
Hi community,

I'm trying to deploy a war of a service that uses jackrabbit in JBoss 4.

In a clean installation of JBoss AS in windows the service works fine.
In a clean installation of JBoss AS 4 in Linux I can't get it to work.

It seems some classloaders problem. The service can't find
SimpleDbPersistenceManager that I'm using with MySQL.

13:08:55,431 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR 26-03 13:08:55,429
(Log4JLogger.java:error:119)  -Exception while dispatching incoming RPC
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get a repository: Cannot
instantiate persistence manager
        at ...

The war contains the jar jackrabbit-core-1.2.2.jar. I've also tried to
copy the core jar to the lib of the AS but don't work eider.

Any thought?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno Duarte

View raw message