jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shaun Barriball" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session pooling etc
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:38:00 GMT

Shaun.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nuescheler [mailto:david.nuescheler@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 March 2007 14:26
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Profiling shows Session management to be a hotspot - session
pooling etc

hi shaun,

the only issue that i am aware of with respect to concurrent read operations
on a shared session is during shutdown under certain special conditions.
generally an application should be able to concurrently read from the same
session in jackrabbit and also updates to the content will be reflected in
the session without calling refresh().

regards,
david