jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kim Altintop <kim.altin...@gmail.com>
Subject EventListener gets empty jcr:data
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:54:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple "Drop Folder" setup where users would
connect to one Jackrabbit workspace using (simple) WebDAV, drop files
in there, and an EventListener listening for NODE_ADDED events
(restricted to "nt:file") would then copy the file(s) to another
workspace. As it turned out, the EventListener is able to locate the
just-dropped file and read its properties but the jcr:data property is
always empty (i.e. contains no data). If I change my listener to
implement SynchronousEventListener it works fine. However, from the
spec I would expect it to work just the other way round...

Am I getting something wrong here?

Regards,
Kim