jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How best to install seed data & types with JackRabbit
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:22:39 GMT
> > Can I interpret "we will contribute.." to mean you have such a packaging
> > mechanism already, or you plan to build one?
If you would like to have look at how it works feel free to check-out:

http://jcr.day.com

... click on the "Content Zipper" and choose the "CRX package"
as the export format.

I would not recommend to export the root node "/", but a choose a subnode
to exclude jcr:system.

You can then use the "Content Loader" to re-import your package. The
package also
includes all the node type definitions used by the nodes in the package.

regards,
david