jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Cuccia <massimiliano_cuc...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem using listener
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:26:00 GMT
Hi you all!maybe you can help me, so please give me a try!!I'm usingTomcat 5.5.20Spring 2.0JCR
1.0Jackrabbit 1.2.1Spring modules 0.7 for jcr 1.0I configured a listener in the spring config
file to wait for NODE_ADDED in nodes of type xxx:MyMixinDir    <bean id="sessionFactory"
class="org.springmodules.jcr.JcrSessionFactory">        <property name="repository"
ref="repository"/>        <property name="eventListeners">            <list>
               <bean class="org.springmodules.jcr.EventListenerDefinition">
                               <property name="nodeTypeName">
                </list>                    </property>                    <property
name="eventTypes" value="1"/>                    <property name="listener" ref="NewProcessInstanceListener"/>
NewProcessInstanceListener bean class just write "hello" to the log (nothing more, at now).I
created a dir MyListenerDir adding the mixin xxx:MyMixinDir to it.But when I add a file in
that directory it seems that 10 or more listeners comes upinfact I see 10 or more (seems random)
"hello" in the logwhere am i wrong?
Prova Live.com: il tuo mondo on line, con notizie, sport, meteo e molto altro ancora.
http://www.live.com/