jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I filter a sql query by file type?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:33:02 GMT
Hi All,

I need retrive nodes that contains some text and are of a specific file
types.

"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE CONTAINS(.,'" + pTextQuery + "') AND jcr:path
LIKE '%/%.pdf/%' order by jcr:score DESC";

This query not return nothing...

i´m using the query (below) normaly to retrieve files indexed by some text.

"SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE CONTAINS(.,'" + pTextQuery + "')  order by
jcr:score DESC";

someone can help me?

[]s
--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins