jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IOException when trying to query - intermittently
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 03:22:29 GMT
Hi Jukka.
No this is linux, Fedora Core 5 (laptop, not server).

Its rare, and it always works just by restarting the workspace.

        <SearchIndex class="
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
        </SearchIndex>

(I am using TransientRepository which creates this as needed - but that was
the content at the time it puked).

It does seem like a file system related intermittent thing - windows I would
not be surprised, but linux seems like its more of a race condition?

Anyone else seen this?
Is there a way to programmatically simulate starting up the workspace
multiple times - so I can try and trap this in a unit test?

Michael.