jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How best to install seed data & types with JackRabbit?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 06:08:22 GMT
This sounds like a good candidate for a Google Summer Of Code project.

You should start a wiki page on ideas for this.

It looks like (from rumours I hear) that the Jackrabbit CND format will be
the generic format for "JCR2" which is brilliant (any JSR folks on the list
care to comment?). If that is indeed the case, it would be great to base
this tool around CND files for migration.

Michael.