jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] Oracle JDBC & JCA Connection questions
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:37:06 GMT
On 2/21/07, Andrea K. <akregar@alteanet.it> wrote:

> I explain questione nr. 1:
> - OraclePersistenceManager/OracleFileSystem works
> - JNDIDatabaseFileSystem/JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager give me the NULL
> error creating workspace tables on Oracle 10g.

ok, now i see what you mean. the JNDIDatabase* classes don't support oracle.
oracle has some, erm..., rather peculiar 'features', like for instance
treating empty strings as null values, which require specialized
handling :(

is there a specific reason for not using OraclePersistenceManager?

anyway, feel free to file a jira enhancement request.

cheers
stefan