jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the TCK
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:53:46 GMT
hi sebastian

On 2/6/07, Sebastian Celis <Sebastian.Celis@stellent.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently begun work on writing a JSR-170 adapter.

great to hear that :-) in case you haven't done so already you might want to
have a look at the current SPI efforts. it's still a work in progress
but it offers
interfaces that are much easier to implement than the jsr 170
javax.jcr interfaces.
for more details see
ttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/spi/README.txt

cheers
stefan

> During the development process, I would like to be able to use the TCK to test and make
sure that I am complying with the spec.  However, after browsing through a number of readmes
and websites, I have become quite confused as to where I should obtain and how to run the
TCK.  From what I understand, the TCK is included in the Jackrabbit subversion repository,
so I have checked out the jackrabbit source from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk

> How do I now take the contents of this repository and run the TCK against my adapter?
 Is there any documentation on how to do this?  I have had a lot of trouble finding any.