jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From James Hang <jh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] NodeIterator very slow
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:40:21 GMT

To further clarify, although we're only iterating over 100 nodes, each node
has 5-10 child nodes, with 5-10 properties each.  On each iteration, we are
traversing the child node hierarchy of the node and all of their properties.
This causes the following CacheManager messages to be printed continuosly:

2007-02-20 09:56:14,330 INFO CacheManager                   - resizeAll
size=6
2007-02-20 09:56:15,384 INFO CacheManager                   - resizeAll
size=6
2007-02-20 09:56:16,429 INFO CacheManager                   - resizeAll
size=6
2007-02-20 09:56:17,616 INFO CacheManager                   - resizeAll
size=6
..
..

Is there possibly an issue with the CacheManager when trying to access a
large set of items (nodes and properties)?

James