jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From James Hang <jh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Browser] NodeIterator very slow
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:34:56 GMT

Hi,

Have you been able to find a solution for this problem?  I think we are
having a similar issue on our end and we're actually dealing with a much
smaller result set - only 100 elements.  The query appears to execute almost
instantly, but it takes a long time to iterate through the results.

We tried setting the "respectDocumentOrder" parameter to "false" in the
SearchIndex configuration like someone suggested, but it didn't seem to
speed things up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
James