jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Oracle JDBC & JCA Connection questions
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:43:41 GMT

Hi all,
two questions about JackRabbit:

1 - I have some error configuring repository connection over jdbc in
repository.xml using Oracle 10g db, creating a repository it returns a
strange error, giving me the impossibility to create a table with NULL
values. It works correctly when using
OraclePersistenceManager/OracleFileSystem, tables ok and connect succesfully
to repository. Help needed to user a jdbc connection to database.

2 - General questions. I configured JackRabbit as a JCA resource on Oracle
10g AppServer (rar file), it works in the correct manner. The questions are:
what is the best way to configure the jca resource (pool, etc...)? what is
the best code snippet to connect to and to use repository by my web
application?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Andrea -