jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Same-name siblings problem
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:45:33 GMT
hi sridhar,
can you provide a test case that reproduces your problem?
what version of jackrabbit are you using?

generally, i would avoid using same name siblings since it causes
always a lot of trouble and is not very performant. use some useful
node name or just a simple number.

regards, toby

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97