jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: How best to install seed data & types with JackRabbit
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:13:34 GMT
> Can I interpret "we will contribute.." to mean you have such a packaging
> mechanism already, or you plan to build one?
we (day corp.) already have such a packaging mechanism which we use
for our own product and we use for all of our content deployment and
repository bootstrapping. we decided to contribute this to jackrabbit
within the next weeks. this will go most probably to jackrabbit
release 1.3.

regards, toby
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97