jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From vit...@aim.com
Subject Re: Jackrabbit RMI server on AIX
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 04:05:43 GMT
 Well, the simple RMI application works just fine.
 I will dig more into IBM JDK issues if any ...
 meanwhile any inputs are appreciated
 thanks,
 Prasad

 -----Original Message-----
 From: jukka.zitting@gmail.com
 To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
 Sent: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:11 AM
 Subject: Re: Jackrabbit RMI server on AIX

  Hi,

 On 2/7/07, vitrpp@aim.com <vitrpp@aim.com> wrote:
 > Has anyone executed Jackrabbit RMI server on AIX successfully ?
 > serverAdapterFactry.getRemoteRepository() gives following exception stack ...
 > Can someone confirm if this is IBM JDK (1.5) issue ? Looking at Jackrabbit
 > code did not reveal any extra ordinary code.

 Looks very much like a JVM issue, but without an AIX environment handy
 I can't confirm this. You may want to check if the same problem
 appears with a simple custom RMI server, like the one available in
 Sun's RMI tutorial.

 BR,

 Jukka Zitting

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email
virus protection.