jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anton_slutsky <aslut...@applevac.com>
Subject Re: NodeTypeRegistry.checkForReferencesInContent()
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:53:07 GMT

I agree, examining each node manually would be safer, but, like you said, it
probably wont scale performancewise.

Concurrency is an issue.  I was thinking on setting a semaphore or a mutex
flag on the RepositoryImpl instance, but I was sure if it's possible to have
two RepositoryImpl instances working on the same physical repository.  From
what I've read so far, it doesnt appear that such a behavior is supported.
If this can be confirmed to be a fact, the mutex solution should really do
the trick.

Please pardon the ignorance, but what is an improvement request, and where
can I file one? :-)

Thanks,
Anton