jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Georg <georg.waldschm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: how to initiate jackrabbit in oracle?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:49:00 GMT

Does this mean, there is no way to avoid a local file system storaging?
I'm using an analogical "repository.xml" and there are always local
stored files, at least "workspace.xml" in "workspaces/default". If you
have activated "SearchIndex" in the repository.xml, a directory tree for the
indexing is created. Any chance to avoid this? Any chance to store the
complete
repository in a database, so that there will be no local files generated
when creating the repository?

Regards,
Georg