jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michal Hybler <m.hyb...@email.cz>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:13:10 GMT

I have set -Xmx512m on ther server(under winddows xp).What does it mean I
didnt provide JAR?Where can I get it?It istn standart part of JDK?

Its Jakrabbit webapp and on this server runs Apache,Tomcat and about three
databases.
There is screen of all processes:
http://www.nabble.com/file/6269/processes.bmp