jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anton_slutsky <aslut...@applevac.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Jackrabbits using the same database for read operations
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 00:00:17 GMT

Hello everyone,

This is an intersting topic.  We are thinking of how to handle the same
exact use case and pointing various jackrabbit instances to the same
datasource is being heavily discussed.  Looking at how they do their
indexing and such, it doesnt look like it would work.  Has anybody tried
using the JCA or the RMI access options on applications with any
considerable load?  I'm wondering if those methods are scalable enough.

Thanks