jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gjoseph <mwinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Support for NOT LIKE in queries ?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:14:37 GMT

Hi list,

I may be missing something obvious here, but even though the spec doesn't
explicitely mention support for NOT LIKE statements, I was assuming it to be
supported. However, doing a query like
select * from foo:bar where jcr:path not like '/baz/'
returns exactly the same results as
select * from foo:bar where jcr:path like '/baz/'
.. hence the "not" keyword being apparently completely ignored.

Am I missing the obvious? Is this really not supported and/or specified? Is
there an alternative way to get the desired results? (be in sql or xpath..)

Thanks in advance !

greg