jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Dufour" <nrduf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NameSpace
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:28:51 GMT
About Namespace and Node Type, I have recently understood that when you
define a custom node type under a namespace like foo:mynodetype, its
properties must be prefixed also by the same namespace (example :
foo:title).

At the end, I have to access to those properties like that :
mynode.getProperty("foo:title");

Why the properties also must be prefixed because the are part of the node
anyway ? (for the child nodes i understand easily).

Or do i miss something in my cnd ?

Thanks

Nicolas