jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Manolo Gomez Lopez" <performa...@gmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit modification and fitness
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:48:29 GMT
Hi,

   We're looking for an implementation of webDAV and a JSR-170 repository.

   Apache jackrabit seems to fit in both categories wich is great, but we're
wondering if it would be easy (are least if it is worth a try) to add some
code to some methods of the WebDAV tier  implementation of apache jackrabbit
to be triggered when invoked through that webdav protocol tier, I mean, we
would like to have some actions taken when someone puts a file on certain
folders. We also would like to modify apache jackrabbit's authentication
mechanism (or chain a custom JAAS module) to use our custom authentication
service.

   Our goal will be to have a JSR-170 repository with lots of user spaces
where each user would be able to see their files and in certain folders our
users would be able to put files which would trigger certain application
logic.

Is this possible?, is apache jackrabbit our choice?

greets,