jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheManager Configuration
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:09:30 GMT
In my application, I only started seeing the CacheManager warnings that I
mentioned after I added Jackrabbit support.  Also, the Cachemanager emits
its warnings immediately after the Jackrabbit repository starts up; I
assumed that the timing was not coincidental.

However, when I disable the JCR support, I still get that warning.  I guess
I should have tried that before coming here to complain about Jackrabbit
caching ;)

Thanks!

-Brian