jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject CacheManager Configuration
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:44:15 GMT
Hello,

In my project, I'm using both Jackrabbit and Hibernate for different
purposes, both of which use ehcache.  When my project starts up, I get a
warning:

[APP] INFO [main] RepositoryImpl.<init>(329) | Repository started
[APP] WARN [main] CacheManager.detectAndFixDiskStorePathConflict(271) |
Creating a new instance of CacheManager using the diskStorePath "C:\Program
Files\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\temp" which is already used by an existing
CacheManager.
The source of the configuration was classpath.
The diskStore path for this CacheManager will be set to C:\Program
Files\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\temp\ehcache_auto_created_1172597783217.
To avoid this warning consider using the CacheManager factory methods to
create a singleton CacheManager or specifying a separate ehcache
configuration (ehcache.xml) for each CacheManager instance.

I'd like to configure both tools to use the same CacheManager, but I can't
seem to find any information on configuring the CacheManager for
Jackrabbit.  Has anyone dealt with this type of cacheManager collision
before?

Thanks,

-Brian