jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Moss" <mos...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Custom database schema ddl
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:39:04 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.

I've done as you suggested, replaced schemaObjectPrefix values, and deleted
the repository folders but the same errors still come up.

Any other ideas?  I don't think the repository initialisation has even got
to the point of creating the repository database tables, because when I look
at the database after the exception its empty (unless it tries to create
them within some kind of transaction?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David.