jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Bloomfield Ramagem" <daniel.rama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Resource Adapter + Working with Multiple Workspaces
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:46:28 GMT
Finally figured out the problem.  It turns out that it was a matter of
properly configuring the Geronimo (the application server I use) J2EE
Connector pool settings for the Jackrabbit resource adapter.

The geronimo-ra.xml plan I was using to deploy jackrabbit-jca-1.2.1.rar had
two issues: 1) "thread-caching" was configured for the XA-transactions; and
2) the "single-pool" was being set "match-one".  This caused the same
"connection" to the Jackrabbit repository to be returned.

I am going to close the Jira issue.  For future reference, if you're
deploying Jackrabbit JCA/RAR in Geronimo be sure to configure your Geronimo
deployment plan correctly (refer to:
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/connectors.html).

Daniel.