jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graphviz Tool: No CND input files?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:50:34 GMT

On 2/14/07, David Nuescheler <david.nuescheler@day.com> wrote:
> Early on in the process, there is nothing but the spec. Tools and
> tutorials always come later. I am thrilled to see that Jackrabbit and
> JCR continues to evolve and attracts more than "just early adopters".
> I think we are in agreement that tutorial style documentation and
> tooling is very important to the growth JCR and Jackrabbit to become
> "mainstream".

What an excellent excuse for me to shamelessly advertise the upcoming
ApacheCon EU in Amsterdam! :-) See http://www.eu.apachecon.com/ for
more information.

Assuming good enough attendance I will be giving a half-day tutorial
on "JCR Content Management" on Tuesday, May 1st. See below for the

    How to build content applications with JCR? This hands-on tutorial
    shows how to use the flexible and feature-rich Content Repository
    for Java Technology API (JCR) for content management. The tutorial
    starts with a brief introduction to the JCR API and continues to
    build an example content application (a web-based music store) based
    on Apache Jackrabbit. Topics discussed include content repository
    setup, JCR content modeling and best practices, architecture of
    JCR content applications, and the basic features of JCR. Advanced
    JCR features like versioning and observation are covered based on
    the interests of the audience.

See you there!

Jukka Zitting

View raw message