jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV PUT
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:12:08 GMT
Noah Vihinen wrote:
> Should I be able to do a PUT against SimpleWebdavServlet, or is it just
> read-only access?

sure... PUT is supported.
the only way i can think of, that you get 'read-only' access
is by setting the 'missing-auth-mapping' init-param to any
of the two options below (see also web.xml for all possibilities):

- param value is empty -> forcing null loging, which is
   'read-only' in jackrabbit, if i'm not mistaken

- param value is 'user:password' where login in the
   specified credentials return a 'read-only' session.

regards
angela