jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Anyone using JCR Browser???
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:04:05 GMT
Hi Avim,

it looks good. I think that can work. In the next version that I will
release the shutdown() method will not be used anymore. There is a
solution to use the Jackrabbit functionality that shuts down the
repository as soon as the last session logged out.

 > Are there any plans to add write functionalities?
Not to add write functionality but to create a new project with writing
capabilities.

Regards,

Sandro