jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: workspace.clone()
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:01:43 GMT
I'm accessing the repository locally, configured via Spring Modules.

I did some more tinkering and found that the nodes in WS1 and WS2 had
the same UUID as the previous test run of creating the node in Default.

Separating the two actions into two transactions solved the problem.  It
would seem that a new node needs to be persisted before you can clone it
to other workspaces.

This quirk could be an artifact of my use of Spring Modules to configure
Jackrabbit.

-Brian