jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Anyone using JCR Browser???
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:39:34 GMT
I'm sorry I don't have any background information about it.
In the meantime I found a solution for the problem, that Jackrabbit
hangs in the shutdown() method. If somebody is interested I can probably
send a preliminary version of the fixed JCR Browser with Jackrabbit
1.2.1 in the course of this week. To release a version at sourceforge I
will need more time for additional tests.

Bye,

Sandro