jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Anyone using JCR Browser???
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:07:30 GMT
Glaucio Scheibel schrieb:
> I change the jars from JCR browser and it works, only disconnecting is
> still freezing (I have to quit eclipse to do this).
I'm already in the process to test the update of the local repository
connector to Jackrabbit 1.2.1 and experienced the same behavior. The
call to repository.shutdown()
(http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api-1/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/RepositoryImpl.html#shutdown())

never comes back. I will go into the details to find out, what the
reason is as soon as I have the time.

Regards,

Sandro

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandroboehme