jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NodeIterator very slow
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:05:41 GMT
When does the query actually get executed? This is my code:
      try
      {
         qr = query.execute();
         entiter = qr.getNodes();
      }
      catch (Exception e)
      {
         logger.error("Executing entity query", e);
      }

These two statements are done quite quickly. And when I inspect the entiter
variable, it shows 2000 nodes.

It's when I do either an entiter.hasNext() or an entiter.nextNode() that the
problem occurs. Will your suggestions of config tweaks help here?