jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Naseeruddin Mohammad" <naseer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex Hierarchy best practices
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:10:03 GMT
Jukka,

     I got it, after going through your suggestions I got a better
understanding of how things work  w.r.t JCR.

     To convience my self can I actually see the data model created by
jackrabbit.

Can you tell me exactly which which persistant manager and FileSystem
component should be used, to see the ER diagram of the relational tables?

Thanks for your feedback,
Naseer.