jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Waldemar Baraldi" <waldemar.bara...@globant.com>
Subject Internationalization of property values
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:11:34 GMT
Hi all,

I want my nodes to have internationalizable properties. Let's say a node of
type movie has a string property called 'title', I want to set the value to
that property in different languages. I don't want to have multiple nodes
(for the same movie) just to maintain translations. I believe the JCR
standard doesn't support something like that. I'm thinking about how to
implement something like this.

Any help, ideas or shared experience will be greatly welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Waldemar

 <http://www.globant.com/>

Waldemar Baraldi
Software Developer
+54 11 4109 1700 ext: 8267
waldemar.baraldi@globant.com

<outbind://39-00000000AEEBD4B3A477BD4894584E00B2390B2EA4C92000/cid:image002.
gif@01C707F9.F28D8300>