jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Celis" <Sebastian.Ce...@stellent.com>
Subject RE: Running the TCK
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:02:38 GMT
Thanks for the help, Jukka.

So I have now read through the TCK User Guide, installed the TCK, and even run it (using the
web app) against the default Jackrabbit repository.  However, I am now having trouble understanding
how to run it against my own JSR-170 implementation.

You said:

> To run the TCK on your adapter you need to implement a custom
> RepositoryStub class and configure the TCK accordingly. You can check
> the existing repositoryStubImpl.properties for an example on how
> Jackrabbit is configured for the TCK.

Now the User Guild talks a lot about JNDI.  Am I correct in understanding that if I want to
use the TCK-webapp, that I don't implement a custom RepositoryStub class?  That instead I
use the default one and register my repository via JNDI so that the JCR TCK Web Application
can connect to it?  If so, how do I do this?  I have been reading about JNDI, but it is not
clear to me how to use it to allow the provided RepositoryStub to find my repository.

If I do decide to implement a custom RepositoryStub class, then how do I invoke the TCK so
that it uses this class to connect to my JSR-170 implementation?  I am only able to find information
on using the web app.

Thanks again,
Sebastian Celis