jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Celis" <Sebastian.Ce...@stellent.com>
Subject Running the TCK
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:29:57 GMT
Hello,

I have recently begun work on writing a JSR-170 adapter.  During the development process,
I would like to be able to use the TCK to test and make sure that I am complying with the
spec.  However, after browsing through a number of readmes and websites, I have become quite
confused as to where I should obtain and how to run the TCK.  From what I understand, the
TCK is included in the Jackrabbit subversion repository, so I have checked out the jackrabbit
source from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk

How do I now take the contents of this repository and run the TCK against my adapter?  Is
there any documentation on how to do this?  I have had a lot of trouble finding any.

Many thanks,
Sebastian Celis