jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: question about score
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:19:43 GMT
El vie, 16-02-2007 a las 14:19 +0100, Marcel Reutegger escribió:
> Paco Avila wrote:
> > I think that the score system is buggy or I don't know how it works...
> > When I make this search:
> >
> > 	//element(*, okm:document)[@okm:author='pavila']
> >
> > Not all returned results have the score = 1000. Why??
>
> The 'size' of the node is also taken into consideration when the score is
> calculated.
>
> The more content (properties) you have on a node the less relevant is a match
> for that node.
>
> For details see: http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/scoring.html

All the returned nodes have the same number of properties. But the each
one have a "okm:content" subnode where stores the document binary
content. Is this binary content modifying the score? This is a bit weird
because I want to ckeck ONLY one property value :/

--
GIT Consultors S.L.
c\ Francesc Rover 2-B