jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: Why these two queries don't return the same?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:14:23 GMT
El vie, 16-02-2007 a las 14:38 +0100, Marcel Reutegger escribió:
> Paco Avila wrote:
> > I think this two queries are "equivalents" because both search in the
> > node content, but the results are differents:
> >
> > 	//element(*,okm:document)/@jcr:path[jcr:contains(okm:content,'apache')]
> > order by @jcr:score descending
> >
> > 	//element(*,okm:resource)/@jcr:path[jcr:contains(.,'apache')] order by
> > @jcr:score descending
>
> The queries actually look malformed. Shouldn't it read:
>
> //element(*,okm:document)[jcr:contains(okm:content,'apache')]
>   order by @jcr:score descending
>
> and
>
> //element(*,okm:resource)[jcr:contains(.,'apache')]
>   order by @jcr:score descending

No, the queries are ok: i want to get only the jcr:path property. And
they work fine.

> But even then, the nodes in the query result will be different because of the
> element() node test. the first query will return okm:document nodes, whereas the
> second query will return okm:resource nodes.

More or less, but every okm:document have a okm:content subnode. Both
queries return the same number of nodes, but I think that the ordering
should be equal because both check the same content node.

--
GIT Consultors S.L.
c\ Francesc Rover 2-B