jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Gacki" <robert.ga...@softgames.de>
Subject AW: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:46:05 GMT
He has a typo in his java arguments:
"java -Xmx512Mb" -> the "Mb" is wrong.

Michal, try "java -Xmx512m -Xms512m" instead.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Java Prog [mailto:javaprimer@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007 10:08
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I have managed to put more than 100mb file to Jackrabbit (remotely) -
with default memory configuration. I have use Derby Db, and Derby
persistence manager. It took some time but  worked (however, other
work was impossible due to single connection to th database).

Can you specify your configuration, and put slightly more line of
stacktrace?