jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wolf Benz <euroj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Design Pattern Question- DAO class per NS?
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:14:41 GMT
So is what you're saying this:

1 App ~ 1 NameSpace
& in that NameSpace: 1 Node Type ~ 1 DAO Class (roughly) ?

Roughy that will do I guess, unless some classes are intermingled
enough to allow 1 DAO for 2 Node Types making more sense.

Wolf

On 13 Jan 2007, at 13:49, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Hi,

On 1/11/07, Wolf Benz <eurojava@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering about a JCR Design Pattern:
> Would it be a good idea to, as a  Rule of Thumb, construct one DAO-
> class per NS? (namespace)
> (as opposed to one per Table or Object or ...)

I usually associate a namespace with the entire data model of an
application and map node types to the classes that manage the content.

BR,

Jukka Zitting