jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject XPATH query on imported nodes
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 05:54:55 GMT
I am not sure whether this is a bug or a quirk in Jackrabbit.  But when I
import a set of nodes, and I do an XPATH query on them, I get no results
UNLESS I have done a session.save() after the importXML().

I find this a bit odd, especially in my situation. I want to perform some
post-import operations on the nodes, and only when those validations are
passed do I intend to save the session. But now I am forced to save the
session before MY validations.

Any help/suggestions?
(or am I doing something so stupid that I am missing something obvious?)